Friday, 29 May | 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Opening remarks by the Chair: President Executive Board of UN-Women, H.E. Mr. Jukka Salovaara, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Finland to the United Nations in New York
- Opening statement by Ms Amina J. Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations. (The DSG to participate until 11 a.m.)
Focus: Strategic points from each Principal on UN delivering as one on the COVID 19 response (3 min sharp)
- Ms. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director of UN-Women
- Ms. Henrietta Fore, Executive Director of UNICEF
- Ms. Grete Faremo, Executive Director of UNOPS
- Dr. Natalia Kanem, Executive Director of UNFPA
- Mr. Achim Steiner, Administrator of UNDP
- Ms. Valerie Guarnieri, Assistant Executive Director of WFP
10:35am-12:50pm: Moderated by the Chair, Ambassador Salovaara
- Interactive discussion between the Presidents of the Executive Board of UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS, the Executive Board of UNICEF, the Executive Board of WFP and the Executive Board of UN-Women, the Principals of six UN agencies and the membership of the Executive Boards thereof.
- Closing remarks by the Chair Ambassador Salovaara, President of Executive Board of UN-Women
- 五月 29 2020
- 10:00 - 13:00