Participating in a PaperSmart Meeting
How do I know if my meeting is a PaperSmart Meeting?
- Announcement in the Journal of the United Nations
- Communication from the Chairperson of the meeting
- Meeting listed on the home page of the PaperSmart Portal.
How to access the PaperSmart portal and locate meetings?
PaperSmart can be accessed through the:
- PaperSmart portal at papersmart.unmeetings.org
- PaperSmart link located on substantive bodies’ websites
- Where available, Quick Response (QR) codes, for direct access to mobile devices.
How do I submit statements for a PaperSmart meeting?
- Instructions for submitting Statements for a meeting are provided in the Journal of the United Nations.
- Statements can be submitted electronically in a readable PDF format to the e-mail address provided in the Journal
- Statements can be submitted in-person to the Conference Officer.
How do I request hard copies of documents at a PaperSmart meeting?
- Printed copies of documents will be available 20 minutes after the request has been received by the Conference Officer.
- Electronically – request printed documents through the PaperSmart Portal using the Print-on-Demand function
- In-Person – request printed documents from the Conference Officer
How do I seek assistance?